The Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa – Graduate Development Programme 2023
DEADLINE: 31 January 2023
About Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (MBFS SA)
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (MBFS SA), prides itself on its reputation for service excellence including care in providing flexible, innovative and tailor-made finance and insurance solutions. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is a leading captive automotive financial services provider, operating in 40 countries as the global financial services arm of Mercedes-Benz Mobility.
To achieve its goal of being the first-choice provider of vehicle financial products and services, the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (MBFS SA) is looking for talented, diverse and inspired people with the skills, experience and innovative spirit to provide a first-class experience at every turn.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (MBFS SA) currently has an exciting opportunity for recently qualified graduates to join its Graduate Development Programme (GDP) in 2023. This internship takes workplace learning to a completely new level, encouraging you to exceed business needs and work in collaborative teams who are just as passionate as you are.
What does the MBFS SA Graduate Programme offer?
The prestigious MBFS SA Graduate Development Programme is a 24-month programme aimed at developing recently qualified graduates whose ideas, ambitions, and leadership potentials will help shape the future of MBFS SA. The program enhances the Company’s talent pipeline of young people who will become future leaders capable of filling scarce skill roles within the organization.
– Recently qualified graduates within the last 3 years (postgraduate degree advantageous)
– Matric + 3year Diploma/Degree (Minimum NQF 6).
– South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
Fields of study:
– Fraud Risk & Compliance
Applications should include the following:
– A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
– Grade 12/Matric certificate.
– Clear Copies of your tertiary/University qualifications (or latest academic transcript)
– A copy of your ID
– Ensure a contact number and email address is provided