The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme 2023 Intake.
DEADLINE: 14 October 2022
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
– Study at a University of choice*
– Tuition fees, meals, accommodation and stationary are paid for*
– Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations*
– Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
Who can apply?
– South African Citizens
– Applicants who reside in the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
– Grade 12 learners
– Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
– Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:- Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
– Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development
– Finance/ Accounting
– Supply Chain/ Logistics
– Human Resources
Who may not apply?
Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies
In your application, please include
– A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
– A certified copy of your Grade 12 mid-year results, or most recent full Tertiary academic record if you are currently at tertiary level
– A certified copy of your ID