The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone bursary programme for young South Africans 2023
DEADLINE: 25 January 2023
Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone bursary programme
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone SOC (Ltd) is inviting students to apply for the bursary programme for the 2023 academic year. Study assistance will be awarded to new first year’s academic students that has performed with code 5, 6 and 7 in grade 12 subjects. RBIDZ will provide study assistance in the following discipline: Civil, Chemical, Electrical , Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, Finance and Business , Accounting , Information Technology , Computer and Data Science , Maritime, Environmental, Agriculture, Architecture and Built Environment The study assistance will be awarded to learners from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study full time in the specified fields of study, at the University of their choice in South Africa.
Documents Required for the bursary application
- Matric, Grade 12 Certificate
- Acceptance letter from University of Technology and / or any University
- 3 months’ salary/wage slips of responsible person (s) in the household OR affidavit confirming unemployment or SASSA grant income of the responsible person (s).
- Character reference, in a form of a letter, from teacher or community leader
- Letter of motivation detailing why you want to study at a University of Technology or your chosen University, what you intend to study and your career prospects.
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Proof of Residence
Please note that documents must be certified by the commissioner of oaths within the last 3 months
- First, Download and complete the RBIDZ Bursary Application Form 2023[pdf]
- Send the Bursary Application Form to the following Email: [email protected]