The South African Revenue Service (SARS) is hiring.
About the South African Revenue Authority (SARS)
The South African Revenue Service is the revenue service of the South African government. It administers the country’s tax system and customs service and enforces compliance with related legislation.
- Officer: C&E Administration (KZN)
- Coordinator: Incident & Request Management
- Consultant: Legal Delivery (x2)
- Ops Specialist: Audit (Financial Services)
- Ops Specialist: Audit (Dedicated Capacity Unit)
- Senior VIP Technical Support
- Specialist: Taxpayer Interface Office (LBI)
- Specialist: IT Contingency Planning
- Manager: SAP Basis
- Sen Manager: Policy & Procedure
- Auditor: Compliance (Customs) Level 1
- Officer: C&E Dog Handler
- Operational Specialist: Data Analytics
- Coordinator: Facilities Management
- Ops Manager: Customs
- Officer: C&E Physical Inspections (WC)
- Officer: C&E Administration (NC)
- Ops Specialist: Data Analytics
- Specialist: Employment Relations (x3)
- Specialist: International Trade
- Specialist: Customs and Excise Legislative Policy (x2)
How to apply?
It is very simple to apply. What you have to do is just to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions above that you may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed to the application portal (that’s if the position is still open and not closed).
You may also check> De Beers Group Internship Programme