TOMORROW TRUST BURSARIES (To study at the University of Cape Town; Stellenbosch; Rhodes University, University of Johannesburg, Wits University; University of Pretoria)
Apply for Tomorrow Trust Bursaries.
DEADLINE: 06 June 2022
About Tomorrow Trust
A non-profit organization based in South Africa, providing support to orphaned and vulnerable children throughout their journey with holistic education-encompassing academics, life skills, self-development and Psycho-Social Support to help balance life aspects on our Students Mental , Physical and Social Wellbeing —thereby empowering them to reach their full potential as self-sustaining and proactive members of the society.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Applications will be open until 6 June 2022.
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen.
- Applicants must be pursuing an Honours Degree.
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification at one of the following institutions:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria
- Applications must be submitted with ALL requested documentation – Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Clear copies of all documents must be submitted.
- Proof of registration and acceptance at University must be supplied before being accepted as a beneficiary of the Tomorrow Trust.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
- Copy of your South African ID – must be certified by a Commissioner of Oath.
- Motivational Letter outlining your background story, why you have chosen your field of study indicated, your interests and achievements, and why you feel you should be selected by the Tomorrow Trust for this opportunity
- Pay slips or grant slips from all your parents or legal guardians (an affidavit must be produced if a pay slip does not exist)
- Death certificates (if applicable – an affidavit can also be submitted)
- Please submit the following additional documents:
- A copy of your Matric Certificate
- Full updated university academic transcript
- Updated Fee Statement
All applications must be submitted to the Tomorrow Trust via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For queries please contact Tomorrow Trust on 011 447 7707 during office hours.
Application Form: Bursary Application Form – Honours Students – 2022
Good luck with your application!
You may also check> Office of the Chief Justice (OJC) Republic of South Africa Job vacancies
If you want to receive more similar opportunities, please join our TELEGRAM GROUP. You may also follow us on TWITTER