Apply for the Total Human Resources Internship for Young South Africans
DEADLINE: Not Specified
Description of the post
A 12 month internship opportunity for 2 x youth with post-matric: degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree.
The Interns will be placed within the Human Resource department and will gain practical experience in Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations, Talent Management and multi-functional administrative duties.
You will need to meet this required criteria:
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEngergies Employment Equity plan
2. Final year Transcript and copy of Degree if available
3. Copy of ID
4. Matric Certificate
Required entry Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree.
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Communication skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)