Apply for the TotalEnergies Internship Programme for unemployed graduates that have concluded their formal studies at a reputable University.
DEADLINE: Not Specified
TotalEnergies South Africa is looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of
- Finance (Accounting, Taxation,)
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain Management
- Law & Corporate Governance
- Internal Auditing
- Health, Safety Management & Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Stats & Mathematics
Context and environment
An Internship is a programme for unemployed graduates that have concluded their formal studies at a reputable University. They must have successfully completed courses in a defined scarce and/or critical skill and requires workplace exposure in order to improve their employment opportunities.
The aim of an Internship programme:
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
Gives the organisation the ability to mould and develop young ambitious talent that can introduce new ideas and ways of innovation within the workspace.
- A bachelor’s degree,
- Must not be more that 25 years of age
- Be geographically mobile
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
You may also check> Toyota Graduate Trainee Programme for Young South Africans