Apply for the TotalEnergies Learnership Programme.
DEADLINE: Not Specified
TotalEnergies in Brief
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. It has 105,000 employees who are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric)
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEnergies Employment Equity plan
Note: Failure to provide TotalEnergies with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- Matric/ Grade 12 results
- Copy of ID
- Certificate if available
Learnership opportunities available (click on any to apply)
- Learnership – Pretoria ( Waltloo Terminal )
- Learnership – Alberton ( Alrode Terminal )
- Learnership – Nelspruit
- Learnership – Sasolburg
- Learnership – Ladysmith
- Learnership – East London
How to Apply?
To apply, please click on any of the positions mentioned above.
All the best in your application!!!
You may also check> D-Prize Challenge for Social Entrepreneurs to end Poverty