Apply for the Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary Fund.
DEADLINE: 30 September 2022
Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary Fund
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. Toyota believe that such talent belongs to them, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
Toyota recognizes the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Toyota’s vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to it’s flagship graduate programme.
Accelerate your success by applying for the Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Business Science Analytics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Who can apply
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 65% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 65% at Tertiary
- Combined household income lower than R750,000 per annum.
How to apply
Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online application platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
Follow the “Apply Here” button at the bottom of this page to provide the required information and upload supporting documents.
The following documents will have to be uploaded:
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of all academic results to date (Gr 12 certificate and full tertiary academic record)
- Proof of combined household income
Your application will be considered for all other StudyTrust-managed bursaries you qualify for.
Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
You may also check> TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program for South Africans 2023