Apply for the Transnet Internship Programme for unemployed graduates 2022-2023
DEADLINE: 25 March 2022
Transnet SOC Ltd is a large South African rail, port and pipeline company, headquartered in the Carlton Centre in Johannesburg. It was formed as a limited company on 1 April 1990. A majority of the company’s stock is owned by the Department of Public Enterprises, or DPE, of the South African government. The company was formed by restructuring into business units the operations of South African Railways and Harbours and other existing operations and products.
Transnet invites applications from qualified unemployed graduates who meet all requirements and criteria. To qualify, you must possess a 3 year Diploma/Degree or Postgraduate qualification from an accredited higher education institution.
Fields of Study: 3 year diploma in:
- Engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical, industrial, mechatronics, chemical)
- Computer science
- Quantity surveying
- Town and regional planning
- Logistics management
- ICT/Security systems/Programming/Cyber security
- Information sciences
- Information systems and programming
- Media studies
- Digital marketing
- Graphic design
- Language specialist, CSI
- Data science
- LLB (Law)
- Labour Law
- Environment Health & Safety management
- Business management
- Real estate
- Operations management
- Management Accounting
- Risk Management
- Marine management
- Internal audit
- Human resources management
- Procurement/Supply Chain
Required skills & competencies
Time management; problem solving; communication skills; computer literate; interpersonal skills; attention to detail.
The 24 month internship offers graduates an opportunity to enhance their skills and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies.
How to apply?
Use the Email addresses given below to SEND YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE or online links to apply:
- Head Office- Ngqura : Send Email to Recruitment2@Transnet.net or Apply Online
- Eastern Region- Port of Durban & Port of Richards Bay: Send Email to TNPADBNRecruitment5@transnet.net or Apply Online
- Central Region- Port of Elizabeth, Port of Ngqura & Port of East London: Send Email to NGQhumanresources@transnet.net or Apply Online
- Western Region- Cape Town, Saldahna, Mossel Bay: Send Email to TNPArecruitmentcpt@transnet.net or Apply Online
NB: Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online via the Transnet E-Recruitment system
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR APPLICATIONS!!!
You may also check> Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) Scholarship