Apply for Unilever Internship Opportunities.
DEADLINE: Not Specified
Unilever employs148,000 people across the world, with 400 brand names in 190 countries. Unilever is a a global company with a global purpose.
Unilever Internship Opportunities Below
Intern – OLA Ice Cream
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Fluency with PowerBI
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Problem resolution
- Ability to act with urgency
- High degree of organization skill
- Ability to work with technology
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelors Degree (Commerce or Supply Chain/Logistics majors preferable)
Responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Ola sales teams. These will include claims validation and processing, Masterdata support for UL customer creation, and support on distributor management
R&D (Research and Development) Intern
- Matric with Mathematics & Physical Science
- Working towards or completed Food technology or Food Science diploma or degree
- Any of the following training/skills: physical-chemistry, colloids, soft matter physics, food science
- Requiring 1-year internship opportunity
- Fluent in English; both oral and written
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A great passion for foods
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate, ID, and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
As an R&D Intern at Unilever focusing on Formulation your key responsibilities & accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Literature, patents and product reviews for mapping innovation / formulation space.
- Product design and development that meet Unilever Highest Nutritional Standards to address trends in the market among others.
- Click here to apply for the R&D (Research and Development) Internship
- Click here to apply for the Internship – OLA Ice Cream
You may also check> Eskom announces stage 2 load shedding for this week – here is the new schedule