Level of Scholarship: Undergraduate
The University of Melbourne is offering fully funded scholarships to at least 50 undergraduate students around the globe. The value of the scholarship per student is up to $56,000.
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
Eligibility & selection criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- minimum of 3 A* grades in the GCE A Levels (with numerical grades) and more than 94% average from the 3 highest scoring A level subjects
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- at least a 3.9 GPA for US High School in combination with at least SAT 1500 or ACT 31
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Eligible candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
This scholarship is subject to the Coursework Scholarship Terms & Conditions.
Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
When will I know the outcome?
Successful candidates will be notified with 4 to 5 weeks after they have received a course offer.
What are the benefits?
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Please join our Telegram Group for daily updates by clicking the following link : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE_HZrFOHOtrkfbj7A