Apply vacancies at the National School of Government.
DEADLINE: 26 August 2022
National School of Government Profile
The National School of Government (NSG) is mandated with the responsibility of ensuring that public servants comply with the provisions of established legislation, regulations and systems, and can exercise proper discretion and innovation in solving routine and complex delivery problems. To this end, the NSG is tasked with ensuring that all public servants’ participate and complete education, training and development initiatives, as per relevant legislation and Cabinet directives. The NSG is furthermore expected to ensure service delivery impact by supporting institutional performance. At a practical level, the mandate incorporates: (i) providing education and training, (ii) support institutional development, (iii) fostering collaboration, (iv) offering qualifications, and (v) conducting training, examinations or tests (pre-requisites). The mandate extends to providing all offerings in the three spheres of government, state-owned entities and other organs of state.
The National School of Government (NSG) draws its mandate from the Constitution, and with particular reference to 195(1) (h), which stipulates that: “good human resource management and career-development practices, to maximise human potential, must be cultivated”.
Available Vacancies Below
- INFORMATION PROCESSING CLERK: OUTCOME AND IMPACTS: REF NO: NSG 20/2022
- ADMINISTRATOR: TRAINING SUPPORT REF NO: NSG 19/2022
- ADMINISTRATOR: CLIENT LIAISON REF NO: NSG 18/2022
- CONTACT CENTRE AGENT REF NO: NSG 17/2022 (X2 POSTS)
- ADMINISTRATOR: LOGISTICS REF NO: NSG 16/2022
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER REF NO: NSG 15/2022
- SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER REF NO: NSG 14/2022
- SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR-GENERAL REF NO: NSG 12/2022
- EDUCATION TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PRACTITIONER SALARY LEVEL 8 REF NO: 13/2022
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS & POLICY COORDINATION REF NO: NSG 12/2022
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR: RESEARCH REF NO: NSG 11/2022
How to apply? (download the pdf below to see how to apply)
You may also check> Department of Correctional Services internship programme