Apply for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme.
DEADLINE: 31 August 2022
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders.
The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022. Start date on the programme is 1st February 2023.
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the our business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following successful completion of your graduate programme, there will opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Applying for a Graduate Programme position
- there will be no questionnaires to complete as with previous years. Step by step process as follows:
- Screening questions to be added to the application (separate document)
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Applications close on 31 August 2022.