Apply for the x2 cleaner posts at the Gauteng Department of Health.
DEADLINE: 30 September 2022
POST: CLEANER REF NO: SMUCL/03/22 (X2 POSTS)
Directorate: Support Services
SALARY: R104 073 per annum, (plus other benefits)
CENTRE: SMU Oral Health Centre
- Grade 12 with 1-2 years cleaning experience.
- Ability to effectively use cleaning machines and materials.
- Candidates will be required to undergo medical surveillance.
- Cleaning experience in Public Health sector will be an added advantage.
- Cleaning interior and exterior surroundings in the institution.
- Dust, wash walls and windows, sweep, scrub and polish floors. Housekeeping for all boardrooms.
- Operate cleaning equipment. Maintenance (proper cleaning daily after use) of cleaning equipment.
- Remove medical and general waste from generation area to storage areas.
- Safe keeping and control of cleaning equipment and materials.
- Be prepared to rotate to different areas within the institution that requires cleaning.
- Have knowledge of usage of cleaning chemicals. Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety and Infection control policies.
- Perform any other duties delegated by the Supervisor.
ENQUIRIES: Ms R Matjila Tel No: (012) 521 4924
HOW TO APPLY
SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO: Quote the relevant post number. Direct applications must be delivered to SMUOHC Human Resources Department, Room S521, Level 5 or posted to: SMU Oral Health Centre, Private Bag X848, Pretoria, 0001. > FOR ATTENTION: Mrs I Makgatho
The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date. Applications must be submitted timeously, applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date and time and place determined by the Department. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 3 months after closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
You may also check> SASSA is hiring for grant administrators