Sasol is hiring for x2 Tanker Drivers. Apply.
DEADLINE: 27 September 2022
About Sasol South Africa
Sasol is a global chemicals and energy company. They harness the knowledge and expertise to integrate sophisticated technologies and processes into world-scale operating facilities. Sasol safely and sustainably source, produce and market a range of high-quality products in 22 countries, creating value for stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The role has to ensure that fuel deliveries are executed on time, accurate (in full), comply with quality requirements and conducted in a safe manner to customers throughout the Sasol retail & Commercial network.
- Manage the on time and accurate execution of all Fuel Deliveries
- Ensure reliable (in time and full) deliveries with own fleet
- Accurate completion of loading instruction (Fuelfacs and Renaissance) Conduct
- Conduct pre-trip inspections and report defects
- Maintain communication with the Logistics Command Centre in case of deviations.
- Complete shipments accurately and submit reasons for gains / losses
- Execute deliveries according to delivery sequence
- Minimize unproductive time
- Identify potential operational risks including OHS ACT requirement and report to line manager.
- Ensure all incidents are reported, logged and participate in the RCA
- Ensure that there are No Spillages and Contaminations during deliveries
- Comply with site, operational, and SHERQ procedures
- Adhere to policies and procedures so that task is done safely and accurately.
- Grade12 (National Senior Certificate)
- CODE EC (Code 14) drivers Licence
- In possession of a valid professional driver permit (PrDP) and Dangerous Goods with Hazchem Certificate
At least 3-5 years driving experience within the petroleum industry
Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
You may also check> Johannesburg Water Internship Opportunities