Dealine: Not Specified
Type of work: Internship
This internship will focus on conducting literature reviews and engaging in qualitative and quantitative data analysis to support the production of research and policy reports being developed by the CARE USA Humanitarian Team. The internship will also conduct qualitative interviews and analyze program data to support the Strategic Impact Inquiry on Gender in Emergencies (GiE).
- Written findings from literature reviews
- Written findings from qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Conduct literature reviews from academic databases and other sources
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Write up research findings to support the development of research and policy reports and briefs
- Analyze data and conduct interviews to support the Strategic Impact Inquiry on Gender in Emergencies (GiE)
- Masters or PhD desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with academic and professional databases, familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data analysis software
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods and data analysis; strong writing and communications skills; familiarity with core concepts pertaining to international humanitarian protection desired
Suggested timing September 8 – December 15, 20 hours per week
This is for academic credit and no pay.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, APPLY HERE> https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=CAREUSA&cws=61&rid=5166