Apply for the African Leadership Group Graduate Program 2021
Deadline: 21 May 2021
About the Graduate Program
Kickstart your career by working with the most innovative company in Africa.
Join our team and get hands-on experience in a global, fast-growing company. Receive the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career.
We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience to fill generalist roles across various functions in the group such as Finance, Data & Technology, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Operations, Customer Support and many more.
The recruitment process has 4 phases:
- Online Application: Deadline: 21st May, 2021
- Initial Assignment: self-paced exercises that will allow you to reflect on your passions and values and demonstrate your English, Math skills and job readiness. Deadline: 7th June, 2021
- Area specific Assignment: tasks designed to give you a better sense of the specific role you will be considered for and to test your skill set and fit for the same. Deadline: 21st June, 2021
- Round of interviews: calls with the team manager, team members and other members from our organization to better understand your fit with our culture. Deadline 28th – 2nd July
The African Leadership Group is an ecosystem of 4 institutions with a shared moonshot vision to harness Africa’s abundant human capital and transform the continent by selecting, developing, and investing in 3 million ethical and entrepreneurial leaders by 2035. With +15 years of experience and a proven track record of developing Africa’s future generation of leaders, we were listed as one of the 50 most innovative companies (alongside Alibaba & Amazon) in 2019 by Fast Company.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- A chance to make history: Become part of the team who is developing 3M leaders for Africa and help us convert a potential crisis into an era of global innovation & prosperity
- A powerful network: Join our powerful network of thousands of talented individuals who are living impactful lives across industries and geographies
- Professional development: Get access to the learning programs that made us the most innovative company in Africa for “remaking education for a new era”
- A talented & diverse team: Join a group of top performers coming from across the world and work alongside them in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment
- Autonomy & empowerment: Enjoy the autonomy of working remotely and be empowered to achieve clear and ambitious goals in an outputs-driven organization
- Qualifications: Completed a Bachelor’s Degree program
- Language: Proficient in verbal and written English
- Coachability: Be willing to ask for help and embrace feedback and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Be willing to creatively define how the role objectives are met without necessarily sticking to “how it’s done’.
- Customer obsessed: Be willing to understand customer needs and work wholeheartedly to deliver against those needs.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT ALX & THE ROOM IF YOU:
Would you like to join us for the graduate program as we work hard, have fun and make history?
CLICK HERE to Join Youth Opportunities Hub WhatsApp Group (If you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups, then there is no need to join)