AGYLE – AFRICAN GERMAN YOUNG LEADERS IN BUSINESS
Apply for the AGYLE – African German Young Leaders in Business.
DEADLINE: 27 March 2022
AGYLE builds a bridge between young African and German leaders and establishes a sustainable business network. A jury selects forty participants from Germany and African countries. All young leaders will be invited to a (digital) week and an innovative face-to-face event in Berlin later in 2022.
Green innovation – young leaders tackling climate change
Encompassing business, society and politics, climate change is one of the most pressing challenges of our time. Today, young business leaders in particular have the responsibility and the opportunity to actively contribute to addressing climate change and shaping a future worth living in – be it by developing innovative solutions and green technologies in key industries or by being young leaders who embrace responsibility and sustainability in thought and deed.
Please note: It is not a mandatory requirement for participants to come from a green industry or have previous experience in implementing climate-related projects. Rather, AGYLE is looking for individuals seeking to contribute to addressing the global issue of climate change – with a sustainable mindset and in collaboration with others.
- Exclusive access to an international business network and new, long-term corporate contacts and business relationships
- Development of innovative ideas and new business models
- Professional and interdisciplinary collaboration at eye-level with experts, mentors, participants
- Exchange of experience with other young leaders from participating countries
- Positioning as a representative of the home country
- Support in international positioning as a young leader and promotion of career development
- Cultural insights into the participating countries
AGYLE is a programme of the Agency for Business and Economic Development (AWE) and Germany – Land of Ideas. AWE is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and supported by GIZ and DEG.
Who can apply?
Are you a young leader
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics, media or civil society
- from Germany, Ethiopia, Ghana, Rwanda, Tunisia
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics – previous experience, already existing cooperations or projects in Africa are not necessary
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network
Submit the following documents
In addition to a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a CV, participants must also submit a short personal video statement. A jury will review all submitted documents after the official application deadline.
Click here to access the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM for AGYLE – African German Young Leaders in Business
Click here to know more about the AGYLE – African German Young Leaders in Business
You may also check> The UN Human Rights Council is seeking applications from independent experts for 8 mandates.
PAY ATTENTION: Join youthopportunitieshub.com Telegram Channel! Never miss important updates!
Please follow Youth Opportunities Hub on: Twitter | Facebook