Applications are invited for nurse training for the year 2023: KZN College of Nursing.
DEADLINE: 31 August 2022
About KZN College of Nursing
The KZNCN is a public nursing college that is offering programmes accredited by the South African Nursing Council (SANC) and Council on Higher Education (CHE) and registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The College is administered under the Department of Health in KwaZulu-Natal. The KZNCN is a single nursing college instituted by eleven Campuses vastly located across the various districts within the Province.
KZNCN programmes address the needs of KZN province with a focus on professional, legal and ethical foundations of nursing. Students are guided by passionate academic employees to become competent nurse practitioners with scientific background.
How to apply for academic admission 2023?
1. Click button apply for 2023 to complete your profile. [APPLY NOW]
2. Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
- All copies of highest qualifications.
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath, clearly indicating that you are unemployed and have not previously benefited from the Department of Health bursary system at the KZN College of Nursing.
NB. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants.
3. Click apply now button on the student details page to complete your application .
4. Take note of the following:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted.
You may also check> Airlink flight attendant application