The Department of Public Enterprises Internships: The Department invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the internship programme 2022-2023.
DEADLINE: 13 May 2022
MONTHLY STIPEND/SALARY: R 8,000
- All applicants must be South African citizens between the ages of 18-35
- All Applicants must be unemployed and have not been exposed to an internship programme before
Available Internship Positions
Office of the Chief Financial Officer Intern (REF: INTERN/2022/009)
- A diploma/degree in Financial Management; Public Financial Management; Financial Accounting.
Corporate Management Intern (REF: INTERN/2022/010)
- A diploma/degree in Financial Management; Auditing
Office of the Chief Financial Office (REF: INTERN/2022/011)
- A diploma/degree in Public Administration/Management; Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management
How to apply?
The first step is to download the Z83 APPLICATION FORM and fill it.
If you happen to apply for more than one position, please submit separate applications.
The Z83 Application Form must be accompanied by your CV, Copy of Certificate, Identity Document, Academic Record and Qualification.
Applications must be mailed/posted to the following address: Department of Public Enterprises, Private Bag X15, Hatfield, 0028. For Attention on your Envelope: Human Resources
If you want to HAND-DELIVER you application, deliver it to the following address: 80 Hamilton Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0008
If you have any further enquiries, please contact> Mr. Simon Manganye Tel No. 0124311012 or Ms. Lettie Sono Tel No. 0124311265
ALL THE BEST!!!
Also check> Become a UN Volunteer Training officer with WHO!