Eskom is looking for x5 Engineer in Training young South Africans at Eskom based in Polokwane.
DEADLINE: 12 December 2022
Minimum Requirements for the Engineer in Training Program
• BEng/BSc degree in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) x3
• BEng/BSc degree in Electronic Engineering (Light Current) x1
• BEng/BSc degree in Industrial Engineering x1
Skills and Competencies
• Good communication skills
• Have the ability to understand technical concept
• Be safety conscious
• Have conscientious and self-discipline approach
• Be responsible and committed
• Have emotional resilience
• Have the ability to perform physical work
• Positive attitude
• Be able to work as part of a team
1. Give inputs and compile planning proposals within the Control and or Power plant environment;
2. Produce preliminary and detailed designs pertaining to Control and or Power Delivery projects;
3. Perform inspections and general operation and maintenance work on Control and Power plant assets at substations;
4. Appreciate the role of the Capital Programme Department in the execution of the various categories of projects in the Cluster.
How to apply?
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
ALSO CHECK: Pupil Technician x10 at Eskom (Gauteng)