Human Resource Internship at Distell (Gauteng, GT, South Africa)
DEADLINE: 15 December 2022
Human Resource Internship
Distell presents exciting opportunities for candidates with potential for placement in our Human Resources Department. This position will be based at Springs Production. The successful candidate will report to the Human Resource Manager.
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter a 12-month contract commencing Feb 2023 and terminating in Jan 2024.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- General Documentation and Administration
- Human Resources Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Salary and Benefit Administration
- Training and Development
- Industrial Relations and Labour Law
- Project Management
- General administrative assistance
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen.
- Successful interns will be expected to enter a 12-month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
ALSO CHECK: Student Energy Fellowship Application 2023