Apply for Human Resources Internship at Seriti Coal Mine.
DEADLINE: 16 December 2022
About Seriti Coal
Seriti is a broad-based, 91% black-owned and controlled South African mining company co-owned by four anchor shareholders: Masimong Group, Thebe Investments, Zungu Investments (Zico) and Community Investment Holdings (CIH).
When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP, C LOWER: SERITI COAL & POWER, VARIOUS COLLIERIES, FREE STATE, MPUMALANGA & GAUTENG
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL (FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The role is a developmental role, with the primary purpose being to learn through experiential learning about the Human Resource Management function. The successful candidate will complete a structured development programme within 24 months to be considered to fulfil a substantial position within Seriti.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Employee Relations & CCMA
- Organisation Development
- Talent Management
- Learning and Development
- Human Resources Analytics & Remuneration
- Community Development
- Resourcing (Recruitment & Selection)
You will need:
- National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management / Labour Law / Law
- Organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation
- Good understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and grow
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- In possession of a Certificate of Fitness or to be able to obtain it
- Any vacation experience or part time work
Ref No: VAR111/22GS – HR