Apply for the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Young Graduate Programme for Young South Africans 2023
Young Graduate Programme for Young South Africans 2023
A position exist within the Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission department for Young Graduate Programme at our Sandton Offices and Pretoria. This positions will be based on a 2 year (24 months) fixed term contract.
Infrastructure South Africa has an exciting 2-year Graduate Development Programme that will equip outstanding young graduates with the skills and experience required to kick-start their careers in all aspects of infrastructure investment planning, delivery, management, measurement and funding and financing.
Infrastructure South Africa is the central point of reference for the entire infrastructure value chain, inclusive of strategic infrastructure planning, packaging, investment and implementation across all spheres of government as well as between South Africa and Africa.
The Graduate Programme offers a unique opportunity to contribute to Infrastructure South Africa’s mandate. It is a 2-year assignment in programmes that form key focus areas within the organisation.
- Assist Programme Managers and management teams with assignments and tasks as per the focus areas described above
- Conduct research and develop relevant reports
- Participate in coordination meetings with project owners and other critical stakeholders related to infrastructure investment, funding and development
- Contribute towards the drafting of documents such as work-programmes, briefs, presentations, concept notes, or any other document as required, ensuring that documents are accurate and comply to ISA format and style
- Contribute to resolving issues and problems that may arise in the implementation of projects
- Provide general administrative and office support, including, maintaining the calendar of events, and taking minutes.
- Good report writing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under sustained pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst delivering good quality outputs
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Bachelor degree/Diploma (NQF7) in media, communications, public relations, administration
No more than two years of relevant work experience acquired after completion of your degree
Under the age of 35 years at the time of applying for these position
Click here to apply online for the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Young Graduate Programme