Ithala Banking Learnership Programme (National Certificate in Banking NQF Level 5) x20
DEADLINE: 24 November 2023
Ithala Banking Learnership Programme (National Certificate in Banking NQF Level 5) x20: DOWNLOAD PDF/ADVERT BELOW
The following entry requirements must be met in order to be considered for this Learnership:
- Applicants must be above 18 years old.
- Have recently successfully completed their Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- Grade 12 certification must contain a pass mark in Mathematics/Maths Literacy and Accounting.
- An overall average of 55% in your final National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- Basic Computer literacy.
- Speak, read, and write English skills.
- Not currently employed.
- Not currently studying at any other institution.
- Not registered to any other learnership programme or previously registered.
- Applicants must not have obtained any other Higher educational qualification.
- Must be able to reside in Durban for the first three (3) months of the programme (Theoretical Learning)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE: Ithala Banking Learnership Programme (National Certificate in Banking NQF Level 5) x20
[CLICK HERE TO JOIN YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES HUB WHATSAPP CHANNEL TO RECEIVE OPPORTUNITIES ON A DAILY BASIS]
[Do you know that Youth Opportunities Hub is now on Tik Tok: CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES HUB ON TICK TOK]
ALSO CHECK: Absa Summer Internship 2024 (x40 Positions)
ALSO CHECK: ILASA Bursary Scheme for Young South Africans
ALSO CHECK: Kropz Bursary Applications are now open!