Apply for the latest vacancies at the Department of Correctional Services.
DEADLINE: 11 July 2022
About the Department of Correctional Services
The Department of Correctional Services is a department of the South African government. It is responsible for running South Africa’s prison system.
- CLERK: EXPENDITURE CONTROL
- CLERK: FINANCIAL DIRECTIVE AND POLICIES
- WAREHOUSE CLERK
- ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: STORES
- PROVISIONING ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP)
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: EXCHEQUER CONTROL
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: PERSONNEL COMPENSATION
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: TAX CONTROL [2 POSTS]
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: BUDGET CONTROL
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: EXPENDITURE CONTROL
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: DEDUCTION CONTROL
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: LEDGER CONTROL [2 POSTS]
- STATE ACCOUNTANT: MISCELLANEOUS PAYMENTS
- SENIOR PROVISIONING ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: HEAD OFFICE STORES
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT: EXPENDITURE CONTROL
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT: TAX CONTROL
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT: COMPENSATION CONTROL
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT: FINANCIAL DIRECTIVES AND POLICIES
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT: ACTIVITY CONTROL
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT: FINANCIAL TRAINING
- SENIOR PROVISIONING ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: COMMODITY MANAGEMENT
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT: BUDGET PLANNER: ADMINISTRATION
- SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: PLANT/CROP PRODUCTION
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: PERSONNEL COMPENSATION
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: BUDGET CONTROL: HEAD OFFICE AND COLLEGES
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: LOGISTICAL LOSS CONTROL
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: SECRETARIAT TENDER COMMITTEE
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR: FUNDS AND SCHEMES
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR: ACCOUNTS AND BOOKKEEPING
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR: DEPARTMENTAL BUSINESS PLANS
If you are interested in applying for any one of the abovementioned posts please download the Correctional Services Official Advert: DOWNLOAD HERE
Note: ⚫ Before you apply: All costs associated with an application will be borne by the applicant. The Department of Correctional Services is an equal opportunity employer. The Department will take into consideration the objectives of Section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996) and the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998) in filling of these vacancies. It is our intention to promote representivity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of these positions. In support of this strategy, applicants need to indicate race, gender and disability status on the application form/CV. Applicants who have retired from the Public Service with a specific determination that they cannot be re-appointed or have been declared medically unfit will not be considered.
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with the shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application is unsuccessful. Please do not call the department to enquire about the progress of your application. The Department of Correctional Services reserves the right not to fill any of these advertised posts.
Applications: “Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form (Public Service application form) obtainable from any Public Service department and must be completed in full. Only a detailed CV should be attached to your application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies not older than 6 months of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview.” Please send a separate and complete application for each post you apply for, stating the
correct reference for each position you are interested in. Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Candidates must comply with the minimum appointment requirements.
- CV’s should be aligned to reflect one’s degree of compliance with the advert requirements and responsibilities. It is the sole responsibility of an applicant to ensure that their application reaches DCS before 11 July 2022 @ 15h45.
Indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form (Z83) and post your complete application to the relevant address as indicated below:
NATIONAL HEAD OFFICE: Department of Correctional Services, Post Advertisement Section, Private Bag X136, Pretoria, 0001 OR hand deliver at: 124 WF Nkomo Street, Poyntons Building, Cnr WF Nkomo and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria, 0001 (Previous: Cnr Church and Schubart Street). Contact persons: Mr Mokotjo TN 012 307 2039/ Mr Y Naidoo 012 307 2079/ Ms TP Baloyi 012 305 8589 or Ms Khumalo NS 012 307 2174.
You may also check> Mamelodi Sundowns Youth Internship Programme