Apply for the Old Mutual Tech Talent Graduate Programme for Young Africans
About Old Mutual
Old Mutual Limited (OML) is a premium African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries.
Our purpose is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals, while investing their funds in ways that will create a positive future for them, their families, their communities and broader society. In this way, we significantly contribute to improving the lives of our customers and their communities while ensuring a sustainable future for our business.
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
About Old Mutual
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
About GAP – Graduate Accelerated Programme
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
Where are the Old Mutual TechTalent graduate positions based?
- South Africa positions are based in
- Cape Town
- Rest of Africa countries, positions are based in
Who can apply?
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship (all Africans can apply)
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Our graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses
- Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
- We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- Are you proficient in one or more of the following languages – Java , C#, C++, HTML, Python
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will / may go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
- You will be required to complete psychometric assessments, and move forward to interviews if successful
C++ Programming Language, C Sharp (Programming Language), Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Java, Python
Advanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor Of Business Science In Information Systems: Information Technology (Required), Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc): Information Technology And Computer Science: Information Technology Management (Required), Diploma (Dip): Information Technology (Required)
Visit the official website for the Old Mutual Tech Talent Graduate Programme for Young Africans> CLICK HERE
If you want to apply directly> Apply
Also Check> UNDP Graduate Graduate Programme
CLICK HERE to Join Youth Opportunities Hub WhatsApp Group (If you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups, then there is no need to join)