Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Internship Opportunities for 2023. You must be a South African Citizen to apply.
DEADLINE: 05 December 2022
Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applicants for the Internship opportunity. The opportunity is aimed at candidates who are already in possession of a relevant degree with no relevant work experience. Successful candidates will enter a 24 month Internship contract with Palabora Copper
Internship opportunities are available for the following disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Survey, Non-Destructive Testing, Process Control/Instrumentation, Business Administration, Human Resource Development
Selection and qualifying criteria:
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must be in possession of a degree or B-Tech degree
- Must be between 18 – 35 years old with no criminal record.
- Currently Unemployed and have never embarked on an internship program before
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of full academic record
- Certified copy of degree certificate
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address e, g Municipal letter or Tribal Authority letter, certified by a commissioner of Oaths
- This is an internship opportunity and Palabora Copper will not be obliged to offer a permanent job upon completion of the program
- Short-listed applicants may be required to undergo psychometric / pre-screening assessments and interviews
- Preference will be given to candidates from Ba-Phalaborwa Local Communities
How to apply:
- To view full advert and apply, please visit Palabora Website > Our people> Careers >Training Opportunities or alternatively click on the link: https://traininganddevelopment.simplify.hr/
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- No late applications will be considered
Communication will be limited to shortlisted applicants. If you do not hear from Palabora Mining Company by the 22 December 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful. No regret letters will be sent.