Northern Cape- Kimberly: South African National Zakah Fund
DEADLINE: 30 January 2023
BURSARY APPLICATION for applicants who reside in NORTHERN CAPE
Each year the organization provides funding to students all over South Africa, who are in financial need and are unable to pay for their tertiary studies. The Bursary will cover ALL FIELDS of study.
- The Bursary Committee will assess each application received and shortlist potential candidates
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview (date & time will be advised via email.
- Candidates who do not attend the interview or submit the required documents will be disqualified.
- Candidates will be given feedback on their application by their regional office.
- Selected candidates will receive a Confirmation of Pledge Letter.
- Bursary payments will be made into the institution’s account
- Candidates will be required to pay for their own registration fees
- You must be a South African citizen or a foreign national with a study permit
- You must reside in the province in which you are applying
- You must have proven financial need
- You must come from a previously disadvantaged background
- You must have applied for NSFAS before applying for this Bursary (apply for NSFAS Funding here)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognized University, University of Technology or Technikon in South Africa
- You must meet the requirements of the SANZAF
- You must fall into one of these 3 categories: a) Currently in Matric b) Currently studying at a tertiary institution and sponsored by a family member or by yourself c) Currently studying at a tertiary institution and sponsored by SANZAF last year