Apply for The Foschini Group (TFG) Omni Intern
DEADLINE: Not Specified
TFG is on the hunt for an intern to join our squad and share our vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa!
In this 12-month internship, you will engage with numerous individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion, and purpose, to help you successfully enter the world of work.
Sportscene is looking for a dynamic individual to join their Omni Channel Team to assist in implmenting the department’s merchandise and turnover strategy. An Omni Intern will liaise with various stakeholders regarding the processes required for informed operations, improving the quality of the site, addressing inefficiencies around deliveries – and so much more!
Are you ready to #levelup!?
To apply you need to have:
A minimum of a National diploma in Digital Marketing or related studies
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Currently unemployed
- Currently between the ages of 18 – 35 years old
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Basic HTML and related technologies
- Digital and social media savvy
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Competencies we are looking for:
- Customer Centric
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Driving and Persevering
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Following Instructions and Procedures