The Hexagon Trust Bursary for Young South Africans: Do not miss this opportunity. Financial assistance is awarded for study in the Science, Engineering, and Commerce fields at tertiary level.
DEADLINE: 31 December 2023
The Hexagon Trust Bursary for Young South Africans: Do not miss this opportunity
The Hexagon Trust is situated in Durban, South Africa. It is a charitable non-profit NGO that aims to provide opportunities for students to realise their full educational potential. In addition to this, The Hexagon Trust aims to contribute to the process of educational transformation. The trust provides bursaries to economically disadvantaged students.
To be eligible to apply for a Hexagon Trust Bursary, applicants must:
- be a South African citizen
- have registered at a tertiary institution
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- be 18 years or older have a strong academic history
- have a strong academic history
- must be entering their first year of academic study
- be committed to developing their community
Bursaries cover registration, tuition fees, and a book allowance.
Moreover, the relevance of The Hexagon Trust to society today is unquestionable, especially in the light of the acute shortage of critical skills for engineers, scientists, accountants that the country requires.
Complete your bursary applications online today.