The Standard Chartered Graduate Programme 2023 for young African Youths
DEADLINE: 31st March 2023
The Standard Chartered Graduate Programme 2023
Do you want to change the way people think about Banking, and be at the heart of that change? Do you want to join an organisation committed to their values and purpose? Are you looking for accelerated growth that will fully empower you to shape your potential? The Standard Chartered Graduate Programme could be just what you’re looking for.
What you will experience
Over a year you’ll experience an incredible and varied global learning experience, which will include:
- Talent assignments
- Technical and professional skills training
- Future skills development workshops
- Targeted online learning
- Inspiring thought leadership speaker events,
- Real-life business problem solving and more.
You will be provided with the tools, training, network, and support so that you become a change agent, and drive innovation and creativity across the bank.
- New joiner onboarding – to help orientate you into the bank, your new team and your role. Standard Bank want to make sure you feel supported in your first few weeks.
- Learn and grow – with access to tools and learning experiences to help you realise your full potential. While the experience will vary depending on the team or role you join, you’ll be exposed to all sorts of ways to start your career.
- Be part of the family – not only will you meet other students on the programmes, you’ll also get to meet people from across the bank, build your professional network and understand the Standard Chartered difference.
How to apply