TAP Logistics Trainee at the South African Breweries (SAB)
DEADLINE: not specified
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The Talent Acceleration Program grows and develops graduates by building functional & technical capability within the Logistics department (Warehouse, Inventory & Distribution).
About the Program:
- A competitive program which is made up is made up of incremental fixed term contracts which accumulate to 24 months in duration.
- Robust evaluations determine progression into each phase of the program within the 24 months
- Unleashes potential through 6 month rotational cycles and enabling cross functional work experience in various teams within the respective function
- The Program works on the 70-20-10 rule, where individuals learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and projects, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training.
- After a successful 24 months of continuous growth and completion of the program, you will be able apply for roles within the business to create a future with more cheers with us!
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, courage and resilience, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- Collaborate with a global mindset and connect with people at all levels.
- Contribute to our teams in enabling us to continue to grow and broaden our category, leveraging insight, innovation and technology to stay ahead of the curve.
- Embrace our fast-paced culture, no matter the challenge
- Innovate with an Owner mindset, as owners – we each play an integral role in AB InBev’s success.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in relevant areas such as Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics
- No more than 2 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the program start date. (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and does not apply)
- By program start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognized tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
Geographical mobility within South Africa
Cape Region x 4 Positions
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
Central Region x 4 Positions
Inland Region x 9 Positions
KZN x 4 Positions
- Port Shepstone
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short listing
In accordance with South African Breweries Pty (ltd) duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.
Join this WhatsApp Group to receive more of these opportunities: WHATSAPP (Click to join)