UNISA Postgraduate Bursaries: Call for Applications
DEADLINE: 31 January 2023
UNISA Postgraduate Bursaries
UNISA would like to announce that the 2023 UNISA Postgraduate Bursary Application period will now be open from 1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023 for all UNISA PG Diploma, Honours, Master’s, and Doctoral bursaries.
The core purpose is to provide financial support to postgraduate students through a student-centred platform and assist the university in attracting and supporting postgraduate students in delivering quality research outputs.
- PG Diploma and Honours applicants please note:
- Our ICT department is addressing the current error that some students are experiencing, however it is important to note that students who do not have a UNISA NQF level 7 undergraduate qualification and or do not have a PG Diploma/ Honours application to study with UNISA in 2023 are not eligible for the bursary and will therefore be rejected by the application system.
- Please note the 2023 PG Bursary applications will be inactive when the University closes on 21 December 2022, and will be re-active when the university opens on 5 January 2023 until the closing date of the bursary applications.
- 2023 PG Bursary application period has been moved to 1 December 2022 to January 2023, due to system updates.
- Watch the 2023 UNISA Postgraduate Bursary Q&A Sessions live recordings:
- To all 2022 Approved & Awarded students:
- Ensure that you have submitted your banking details through the link sent to your mylife email account and have submitted your refund/ allowance claim form to DSF-POSTGRD@unisa.ac.za
- Contact DSF-POSTGRD@unisa.ac.za for enquiries relating to the processing of bursary refunds/allowances, payment of funds and ensure that you submit your bursary contract as instructed in the outcome/ awarding communication.
- It is important to note that no student’s account will be settled, and nobursary refunds/allowances will be processed until the Bursary contracts have been submitted/received and processed.
For more information visit: