Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda
DEADLINE: 08 January 2023
Call for Application for full Postgraduate scholarships under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda
- To apply for the scholarship, one must have successfully completed his/her bachelor Degree in fields of study related to the UR Masters programs/he is applying for
- Be an African Citizen or Rwandan (Refugees must be certified by UNHCR, MINEMA, or another legal agency)
- Not above 40 years of age for males, and not above 45 for females at the time of application.
- The applicant must demonstrate their critical social and/or economic needs and/or disability
- The application must have proven records of leadership and community engagements
- The applicant must have a strong commitment to community engagement and transformation and be prepared to Go-Back and/or Give-Back to his/her community
- 70% of all scholarships shall be accorded to females and 80% of all scholarships shall be given to students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) programs.
- The applicant must NOT be enrolled in any other tertiary institution.
How to apply (download PDF Below)