x13 TRANSNET APPRENTICE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUNG SOUTH AFRICANS 2023
Apply for x13 Transnet Apprentice Opportunities for young South Africans.
Transnet operates and controls South Africa’s major transport infrastructure networks and is expanding its operations globally, with a vision to become Africa’s world champion in transport and logistics solutions. Transnet is a leading world-class employer, boasting a highly motivated workforce in excess of 55000 employees.
Purpose of the Transnet Apprentice Opportunities:
Is to Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow Transnet business in order to Improve productivity, profitability, and an employer’s bottom line. As part of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Academy is offering comprehensive bursaries to learners to be trained as Artisans on the following field and Location.
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with outstanding academic results.
- Selection will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan, Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- All training will be done in the relevant Transnet Faculty of Engineering Campus.
- On successful completion of the Apprenticeship there is no guarantee for permanent employment within Transnet. This is only a training and development opportunity.
- Please note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after completion of the apprentice training.
- By applying for a position at Transnet, you consent to the processing of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), 2013 and acknowledge that the purpose for processing your personal information is in terms of Transnet recruitment and selection process.
Available Apprentice Opportunities (Check the table below)
How to apply for the Transnet Apprentice Opportunities:
It is very simple to apply. What you have to do is just to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions above that you may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed to the application portal (that’s if the position is still open and not closed).
ALSO CHECK: Groundsman post at the Department of Higher Education and Training