x14 Data Capturing and Reporting Posts at the Department of Forestry, Fisheries, & the Environment
DEADLINE: 26 October, 2023
x14 Data Capturing and Reporting Posts at the Department of Forestry, Fisheries, & the Environment (DOWNLOAD PDF BELOW TO APPLY)
- A recognised three-year bachelor’s degree/National Diploma, or matric with data capturing and
- Preference will be given to candidates with Zero to two (0-2) years of experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge and understanding of data Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) and reporting
- Basic organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Basic communication skills (good verbal and written communication skills) and
Interpersonal relation skills.
- Computer literacy and operation of all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work independently and long hours and under pressure.
- Good records management and numerical skills.
- Develop and maintain database of reports.
- Verification and capturing of monthly data reports on reporting systems.
- Verification of evidence supporting monthly reporting.
- Administrative support duties.