x15 various vacancies at the Department of Employment and Labour
DEADLINE: 09 October 2023
x15 various vacancies at the Department of Employment and Labour (Download PDF Below to apply)
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s). NB: PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MUST PLEASE USE THE NEW Z83 WHICH IS EFFECTIVE AS AT 01 JANUARY 2021.
- Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents when applying but submit fully completed Z83 form and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.