Administrative Officer x4 posts at the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development
DEADLINE: 19 December 2022
POST 46/117: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (X4 POSTS)
- SALARY: R331 188 – R390 129 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Magistrate Germiston Ref No: 2022/218/GP
- Mankwe Magistrate Court Ref No: 22/VA88/NW
- Magistrate Court, Pinetown (This is a re-advertisement, candidates who had previously applied are encouraged to re-apply) Ref No: 22/145/KZN
- Magistrate Court, Emlazi Ref No: 22/156/KZN
Three-year National Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration/ Public Management or equivalent; 3 years Administration experience; Knowledge of Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management and Risk Management; Knowledge of Financial Management (Vote and Trust Account), Departmental Financial Instructions (DFI), BAS and Justice Yellow Pages (JYP); Budget control, Asset, Facility Management and PFMA. Skills and Competencies: People Management; Computer Literacy (Microsoft packages); Good communication skills (written and verbal); Organizing and problem solving skills; Sound leadership and management skills; Good interpersonal relations.
Key Performance Areas: Co-ordinate and manage the financial and human resources of the office; Co ordinate and manage risk and security in the court; Manage the strategic and business planning processes; Manage the Criminal and Civil Court Administration Section, section related to Family Court, Supply Chain; Manage Third Party Funds and Vote Accounts for the office; Coordinate, manage and administer support services to Case Flow Management and other court users.
ENQUIRIES : Gauteng Ms P Raadt Tel No: (011) 332 9000
Mahikeng Ms. L. Shoai Tel No: (018) 397 7088.
Durban: Ms V.T. Mlandeliso Tel No: (031) 372 3000
HOW TO APPLY/APPLICATIONS:
- Gauteng: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Regional Head, Private Bag X6, Johannesburg, 2000 Or Physical Address: Regional Office –Gauteng; Department of Justice and Constitutional Development; 7th floor Schreiner Chambers, Corner Pritchard and Kruis street, Johannesburg
- Applications: Mahikeng: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Regional Head, Private Bag X2033, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand deliver it at 22 Molopo Road, Ayob Gardens, Mafikeng.
- Applications: Durban: Quoting the relevant reference number and direct your application to: the Provincial Head, Private Bag X54372, Durban, 4000 or physical address: Recruitment, First Floor, 2 Devonshire Place off Anton Lembede Street, Durban
- NOTE : Separate application must be made quoting the relevant reference number