Apply for Management Trainee Opportunities at RCL Foods South Africa.
Post 1: Management Trainee Programme: Commodity Procurement
- A degree is Agronomy or Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Previous experience in Commodity Trading would be advantageous (2 years maximum experience in Commodity Trading)
Fancy yourself a Trader and more specifically in the area of Commodities? Are you wanting to fast-track your career by learning from specialists in the industry in order to grow your long-term career in Commodity Procurement? Then RCL FOODS have the role for you!
RCL FOODS Management Trainee programme forms an integral part of building its future Leadership pipeline. This role is designed to build the next generation of future leaders in Commodity Procurement, a highly specialised and critical business area.
The Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enables them to achieve their career ambitions! Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, Commodity Procurement Management Trainees are empowered with the development, experience and mentorship needed to take them to senior levels within RCL FOODS.
Post 2. CIMA Management Trainee
- B. Com Management Accounting or BCOM Commerce coupled with B. Com Hons (specializing in Management Accounting)
- Min of 60% aggregate (final year of degree)
- Drive to complete a CIMA Qualification and membership
- South African citizen or permanent resident.
- Good academic results in your majors in 2nd and 3rd year.
- Driver’s license.
- Willing to be based at operational sites and travel as required.
RCL is giving graduates in South Africa the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey as a CIMA Management Trainee.
As the CIMA Management Trainee, you will gain experience in the Business units as well as Central departments to develop your practical experience in management accounting skills and techniques required to obtain your Practical Experience Requirements (PER) to become a CIMA member.
Commercial acumen requires problem solving, judgement, bigger-picture thinking, and decision-making skills. The CIMA Management Trainee initiative aims to develop an individuals’ ability within 3-5 years through a fast-tracked CIMA development programme aimed at enabling business acumen through on-the-job training – the perfect entree for career success.
How to apply?