Research and Development PepsiCo Graduate Programme
PepsiCo is always looking for What’s Next. The next big idea. The next big challenge. The next opportunity to change the norm, to shift the status quo, to make PepsiCo – and the world – a better place. One of the ways that we make this happen is by hiring the best-of-the-best innovators and thinkers to join PepsiCo Graduate Programme.
Research and Development PepsiCo Graduate Programme.
Innovation. Improvement. Ideation. The future is in your hands in the R&D team. Imagine and explore the unexpected. Get hands-on access to unrivalled technical skills and solutions that create more exciting, delicious and nutritious foods and beverages for more people, in more places, with less environmental impact.
PepsiCo Promise to You.
Working at PepsiCo is more than just a job. It’s your opportunity to build a career where your goals matter, your voice is respected, and your ideas are celebrated. It’s your opportunity to be an integral part of our progressive organisation; shape the future of some of the world’s most iconic brands and grow personally and professionally. Join us to experience the possibilities that only a global FMCG leader can offer, while knowing that with every project, brand and initiative you work on, you have a positive impact on the planet and the surrounding communities.
The Graduate Programme in a Nutshell.
- A fully sponsored, rotational 18-month programme.
- Shape the future of some of the world’s most iconic brands.
- Collaborate on business-critical projects.
- Get one-on-one mentorship from industry leaders.
- Enhance your skills through in-depth training and business leader talks
- Build your business acumen through our partnership with Duke University
It’s All About You.
As a graduate at PepsiCo PepsiCo want to help you grow and develop. This is your stage to showcase your talent and share your ideas to make PepsiCo better. This is how you will shape trends and influence the future of PepsiCo.
To apply to be a Research and Development Graduate at PepsiCo:
- Recently completed (or will soon complete) a Degree in Food Technology, Food or Consumer Science, Biotechnology or Agricultural Sciences
- Practical experience in the above disciplines will be advantageous
- Good communication, technical, planning, negotiation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate a curiosity for learning, collaborative attitude, results driven focus, agile mindset, and a forward thinking approach
- Must be available from February 2023 for the full 18 month programme
If you have what it takes to be next – bring your courage, confidence, and can-do attitude… PepsiCo are ready for you. PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act
How to apply?