CIPLA SA Graduate Program
DEADLINE: 14 November, 2023
CIPLA SA Graduate Program
- You must be a SA citizen between the ages of 18 – 28
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write and speak)
- Achieve an overall aggregate of 70% for your qualification.
As part of your application, please provide clear CERTIFIED copies of these mandatory documents. Each document to be saved as the following: e.g.Noma_Sallie_CBP2023
- Matric certificate
- A copy of your SA ID Document
- Academic transcripts
- 1-page Resume in PDF format – include. mobile number; residential address; and email address (Your Resume does not have to be certified)
FAILURE TO PROVIDE ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION, IN THE SPECIFIED FORMAT WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING REJECTED.
CIPLA is looking for graduates who have completed their final year of study (averaging 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences | Engineering – Mechanical, Industrial & Mechatronics| Economic Management Sciences – Accounting, Taxation & Economics
- Graphic Design | Environmental Science, Analytical Chemistry, Microbiology & Biotechnology | Industrial Psychology & Human Resources Management I
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service) | Social Sciences – Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism & Media Studies I
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management l Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business; including exposure to specialised areas and working cross-functionally.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure, to extreme deadlines
- Apply a Project Management mindset to tasks and be responsible for a variety of deliverables
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) to and with stakeholders; line management; project owners; colleagues; and team members
- Manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan, organise and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers and fellow graduates and bursars.
Graduate Program Expectations
- The program adopts a ‘rotation’ methodology which requires successful graduates to be prepared to rotate across Cipla’s 3 sites.
- Work productively and efficiently
- Enjoy being challenged and working under pressure within a team and independently
- Good at absorbing information and analysing data to identify trends
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and propose innovative solutions.
- Drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learn from mistakes
- Digitally dexterous and technology savvy
Relevant Work Experience
- Applicants with more than one year of permanent working experience may not be considered.
- Western Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng