Communications Intern Opportunity at SAPPI (Sappi Forest, Grootgeluk, Ngodwana)
DEADLINE: 31 October 2023
Communications Intern Opportunity at SAPPI
Sappi is offering a one-year internship for a recent graduate with a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Communications or Public Relations. You will gain real world experience in the internal communications team and have exposure to community engagement and event planning.
Location: Sappi Forest, Grootgeluk, Ngodwana
The main responsibilities of the job:
– Drafting audience-relevant internal communications.
– Participating in community relationship building meetings and events.
– Planning and project managing events.
The ideal candidate must have:
– Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Communications or Public Relations.
– Strong writing and editing skills.
– Design skills using Adobe InDesign.
– Strong Microsoft Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and Excel).
– No prior work experience required.
[Do you know that Youth Opportunities Hub is now on Tik Tok: CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES HUB ON TICK TOK]
ALSO CHECK: Associate Professor Positions at UNISA