Employee Health and Wellness Assistant post at the National Department of Transport
DEADLINE: 20 October 2023
Employee Health and Wellness Assistant Post at the National Department of Transport
- POST: EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS ASSISTANT
- REF NO: DOT/HRM/2023/75
- Branch: Corporate Services
- Chief Directorate: Human Resources Management and Development Directorate: EHW, Organisational Development and Change Management Sub-Directorate: Employee Health and Wellness
- SALARY : R241 485 per annum (Level 06)
- CENTRE: Pretoria
REQUIREMENTS: An appropriate NQF level 6 in Social Work/ Humanities/ Industrial Psychology with 1 year relevant working experience in the employee health and wellness field. knowledge and skill: Knowledge and understanding of the employee health and wellness policies and prescripts. Communication (Verbal and Written). Negotiation skills Liaison skills. Computer Literacy. Basic Project Management. Basic Financial Recording Skills. Stakeholder Relations and Management. Proven Office Administration Experience.
DUTIES: Implement HIV & AIDS and TB management policy and programmes. Conduct marketing and promotion of employee health and wellness programmes / issues. Participate and provide input in the coordination of the HIV and AIDS, STI & TB Strategy for the Transport Sector. Implement employee health and wellness programme policies and strategies.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Pheagane Modipane Tel No: (012) 309 3625
NOTE: Preference will be given to African Males, Coloured Females, Indian Males/females, White Males and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the position.
APPLICATIONS: Department of Transport, Private Bag X193, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at the 159 Forum Building, Cnr Struben and Bosman Street, Pretoria. ATTENTION: Recruitment Unit. Room 4034
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s). NB: PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MUST PLEASE USE THE NEW Z83 WHICH IS EFFECTIVE AS AT 01 JANUARY 2021.
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.