Apply for the Exxaro Bursary Opportunities South Africa 2022.
DEADLINE: 18 April 2022
EXXARO’S BURSARY PROGRAMME
The Company has established a fulltime bursary programme into which young South African citizens are annually selected for full time studies at formal South African recognised tertiary institutions
The intent of the company’s talent pipeline is to establish a talent pool into which young potential talent is recruited, educated, trained and prepared for successful careers in the organisation with a minimum entry requirement of a 4-year degree.
After graduation, the bursar program integrates with the Professional-in-Training (PIT) programme, providing further learning to prepare a successful candidate for leadership roles in the organisation.
The focus is mainly on undergraduate studies to support our core mining industry disciplines:
- BSc Geology Hons
- Mine Surveying B-Technical Degree
- BEng degree studies
The bursary is comprehensive and covers tuition fees, accommodation-, meals- and book/pocket money, as well as the purchase of a laptop/tablet.
The bursary program also includes the following exciting benefits:
- Dedicated Talent Pipeline administrative support & monitoring
- 1st & 2nd Semester Campus visits (attended by Talent Management & discipline mentors)
- Access to senior, well experience leaders
- Annual practical work exposure at one of Exxaro’s operations
- Access & liaison with other Exxaro bursars (also from other institutions)
- Invitation to the annual PIT Symposium – Corporate Calendar Event
- Awards /prizes to top performing bursars
- Invitation to the National Mining Indaba.
Applications for 2022
Students currently in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th academic year of study can apply for bursary opportunities in the following disciplines:
- BSc Geology – 2nd or 3rd academic year
- Mine Surveying B-Technical Degree – 3rd academic year
- BEng degree studies:
|Civil||2nd academic year|
|Electrical/Electronic||2nd or 3rd academic year|
|Industrial||2nd or 3rd academic year|
|Mechanical/Mechatronic||2nd academic year|
|Metallurgical||2nd, 3rd or 4th academic year|
|Mining||2nd or 3rd academic year|
To apply, scan the QR code or click on the link provided below that will take you to the Exxaro application questionnaire.
Closing date for applications is 18 April 2022. Candidate selection will start shortly after the closing date. If you don’t receive any correspondence by mid-May 2022, consider your application as unsuccessful. Those selected to go through to the next round, will be requested to forward their documentation e.g., CV afterwards via mail correspondence.
OR use/scan the following QR Code
You may also check> The South African Department of Treasury is hiring for an economist