Application Deadline: 15th October 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing countries (OECD/DAC-listed countries)
Satellite Office designated by the Program Office（10 locations in 5 countries)
Host companies are determined after matching by the Program Office and subsequently approved by the Screening Committee.
【The location of Satellite Office】
About the Award: The Internship involves:
- Formulating an internship plan (roles/goals, etc. of an intern) in consultation with the Internship manager
- Participating in group training, follow-up training, and wrap up presentation
- Undertaking the internship full-time during the internship period(international students living in Japan must ensure this is balanced with academic work)
- Undertaking management of their own safety and health as thoroughly as possible, including gathering emergency information for Japan, as well as communication, reporting, and consultation with the Program Office and the host company
- Submitting a variety of documents, notifications, reports, evaluation reports, etc. before coming to Japan, as well as during and after the internship period
- Appropriate Behavior demonstrating awareness as a beneficiary of public funds received from the Japanese government
Internship period (To be arranged)
Only one group: From 1st December to 23th December,2020/ From 18th January,2021 to 3rd February,2021 (Duration 30 days) (New Year’s holiday: from 24th December,2020 to 17th January,2021)
Main support for interns
- 1. Daily allowance (as expense of lunch, drinks and commuting from your accommodation to Satellite Office) will be paid by local currency worth of 1200 yen per activity day.
- 2. Internship insurance
- 3. PC, Lan , WIFI settings and office telephone at Satellite Office.(Mobile phone expense will be paid by intern him/her self .)
※This program offers work experience, not actual employment. It aims to provide interns with workplace skills and know-how.
Please note it is not a substitute for casual or part-time employment etc.
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE LINK: https://internshipprogram.go.jp/english/foreign/
IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY BY SENDING US AN EMAIL WITH A MESSAGE “ADD ME” ON THE FOLLOWING firstname.lastname@example.org OR YOU CAN SIMPLY DROP YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. THANK YOU!