Junior Medical Scientist Opportunity for Young South Africans at Wits Health Consortium
DEADLINE: 06 November, 2023
Junior Medical Scientist Opportunity for Young South Africans at Wits Health Consortium (DOWNLOAD ADVERT BELOW TO APPLY)
Key performance areas:
- Perform testing as per study protocols
- Conceptualise and design the research.
- Conduct literature and landscape reviews.
- Write research and funding proposals.
- Obtain approval from relevant regulatory bodies.
- Write research protocols and SOPs for studies.
- Develop and design research tools.
- Conduct fieldwork to collect data.
- Monitor the progress of research project.
- Compile relevant reports to stakeholders.
- Conduct data analysis and write up results.
- Stay abreast with relevant research findings and collaborate closely with other investigators on related studies.
- Publish scientific publications.
- Compile conference presentations.
- Disseminate research findings internally, to universities, and others stakeholders such the community, CAGs and media.
- Perform experiments and troubleshoot as part of R&D functions