Professional Nurse Position at Wits Health Consortium
DEADLINE: 02 November, 2023
Professional Nurse Position at Wits Health Consortium (DOWNLOAD ADVERT/PDF BELOW)
Required minimum education and training
- Grade 12.
- Qualified as a Professional Nurse.
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Microsoft Excel and word – moderate)
Required minimum work experience
- 1-2 years working in a clinical environment.
- Phlebotomy experience.
- A valid driver’s licence, as candidate will be required to collect participants from their home or conduct a home visit.
- Work in a stressful environment.
- Work after hours and weekends if required.
- Oversee/manage and train junior team members.