Risk and Safety Intern Opportunity for South Africans at SAPPI (Victoria Country Club)
DEADLINE: 31 October 2023
Risk and Safety Intern Opportunity for South Africans at SAPPI
Sappi is offering a one-year internship for a recent graduate with a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Risk Management, Safety or Occupational Hygiene to gain real world experience in the risk, safety, environment and quality (SHEQ) team.
Location: VICTORIA COUNTRY CLUB
The main responsibilities of the job:
– Participating in risk assessment and risk prevention activities.
– Perform duties as a safety officer during maintenance shutdowns.
– Safety inspections and capturing of daily safety reports.
– Participate in incident investigations and analysis.
The ideal candidate must have:
– Grade 12/Matric qualification
– Diploma/Advanced Diploma or Degree in Risk, Safety Management or Occupational Hygiene
– No prior experience required
– Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE: Risk and Safety Intern Opportunity for South Africans at SAPPI (Victoria Country Club)
[Do you know that Youth Opportunities Hub is now on Tik Tok: CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES HUB ON TICK TOK]
ALSO CHECK: Associate Professor Positions at UNISA